Fire protection system red warning siren with flash lightFire Alarm System Addressable Hooter Features:
It can realize complete electronic coding and in situ rewriting with the help of a coder.
The audible alarm and flashing alarm may be set freely. In other words, the hooter/horn may give an audible alarm and a flashing alarm at the same time or separately and it can be adapted to different working environments.
Designed with an upper cover and a lower cover, it can be installed, debugged and maintained conveniently.
It uses multiple super bright red LEDs as light sources for visual display , ensuring a striking display, a longer service life and low power consumption.Fire Alarm System Addressable Hooter Parameters:
1. Executive standard: GA385- 2002
2. Operating voltage: DC24V (pulse modulation)
3. Operating current: quiescent current: ≤1mA (the current consumed by the bus); alarm current: ≤120mA@DC24V
4. Operating environment: Temperature: -10°C to +55°C; relative humidity: ≤95% (40°C, without condensation)
5. Flushing rate: one time/s
6. Alarm volume: >85dB (measured at a place 3m in front of the hooter/horn)
7. Coding method: Electronic coding
8. Wiring method: Four-wire system, non-polarity two signal buses (L1, L2) and power lines (+24V, GND)
9. Matched host machine: fire alarm control panel (such as AW-AFP2188)