Smoke Detector Basic Introduction
1. --Addressable smoke detector is a kind of photoelectric smoke detector. With an internal microprocessor.
It supports electronic coding and is accessed through a compatible fire alarm control panel via a two-wire bus.
2. --The detector realizes real-time acquisition of the in situ smoke concentration data
And sends back the data to a fire alarm control panel.
3. --It can also receive and execute the control commands given by a fire alarm control panel.
Smoke Detector/Alarms Technical Parameters
1. Executive standard: GB4715-2005
2. Operating voltage: 24V (pulse modulation)
3. Operating current: <300uA (monitoring status) or <1.5mA (alarm status
4. Wiring method: Non-polarity two-bus system (L1, L2)
5. Coding mode: It can realize electronic coding via coder in situ. Address codes 1 to 324 are available for selection.
6. Protection area: About 60m2. For details, see related provisions in GB50116-98 Code for Design of Automatic Fire Alarm System
7. Operating environment: Indoor, temperature: -10° C~+55° C;
Relative humidity: ≤ 95% (40° C± 2° C, without condensation)
Work indication: The red indicator will blink in the monitoring status or remain lit in the alarm status.