Addressable photoelectric smoke heat detectorBasic Introduction1. --Addressable smoke detector is a kind of photoelectric smoke detector. With an internal microprocessor.
It supports electronic coding and is accessed through a compatible fire alarm control panel via a two-wire bus.
2. --The detector realizes real-time acquisition of the in situ smoke concentration data
And sends back the data to a fire alarm control panel.
3. --It can also receive and execute the control commands given by a fire alarm control panel.Smoke Detector/Alarms Technical Parameters1. Executive standard: GB4715-2005
2. Operating voltage: 24V (pulse modulation)
3. Operating current: <300uA (monitoring status) or <1.5mA (alarm status
4. Wiring method: Non-polarity two-bus system (L1, L2)
5. Coding mode: It can realize electronic coding via coder in situ. Address codes 1 to 324 are available for selection.
6. Protection area: About 60m2. For details, see related provisions in GB50116-98 Code for Design of Automatic Fire Alarm System
7. Operating environment: Indoor, temperature: -10° C~+55° C;
Relative humidity: ≤ 95% (40° C± 2° C, without condensation)
Work indication: The red indicator will blink in the monitoring status or remain lit in the alarm status.
Asenware,manufacturer of fire alarm and fire suppression system since 2005.
Our headquarter is in London, UK, with factory Shenzhen, China.
We keep our best service for our customers, and have a rich experienced engineer team to design and install
for overseas project.
Addressable fire alarm system
Conventional fire alarm system (2166 series)
FM200 gas suppression system (2159 series)
Fire hose/ hose reel and cabinet
ABC powder/ CO2 fire extinguisher
Emergency light systemCertificate
Ø OEM & ODM service: YES
Ø Technical support and After-sale service: YES
Ø Warranty: 1 YEAR
Ø Delivery Time: 3 - 5 days after payment received
Ø Shipping: delivery by air, ship or DHL, FEDX etc. Express for your orderContact