Asenware FM200 Gas Fire Extinguisher Suppression System
|FOB Price:||US $853 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $853/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: ZF-150
- Type: Transportable Fire Extinguisher
- Size: 70kg
- Portable Extinguisher: Hfc-277ea
- Retirement Life: 10 Years
- Power Source: Pressure Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Extinguishing Means: 5.3MPa ~ 5.4MPa
- Working Temperature: -10 to +60
- Gas Filling Rate( Density): Less 1.15kg/L
- Max Protected Area: Max 800m² , Max Volume 3600m³
- System Working Pressure: -10c~55c
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: Shezhen China
- Agent: Hfc-277ea
- Object: Class A Fires
- Certification: CE
- Effective Range: 5m
- Dry Powder Type: Ordinary Dry Powder
- Color: Red
- Design Pressure of The Nozzle: Normal 0.7MPa, Min.0.40MPa
- Discharging Time: Less 10s
- Power Supply: Dcv 24, 0.5A
- Polit Valve Powder Supply: 6.0± 1.0 MPa(20c)
- Trademark: Asenware
- Specification: CE ISO9001
- HS Code: 842410000
HFC-227ea finds use in fire suppression systems in data processing and telecommunication facilities, and in protection of many flammable liquids and gases. HFC-227ea falls in the category of Clean Agents and is governed by NFPA 2001 - Standard for Clean Agent Fire Extinguishing Systems. Effective fire suppression requires introducing a concentration of the HFC-227ea agent between 6.25% and 9% depending on the hazard being protected. Its NOAEL level for cardiac sensitization is 9%. The United States Environmental Protection Agency allows concentration of 9% volume in occupied spaces without mandated egress time, or up to 10.5% for a limited time. Most fire suppression systems are designed to provide concentration of 6.25-9%.
FM-200 Storage Components - Storage components consist of the cylinder assembly(s), which contains the FM-200 chemical agent, and the cylinder bracket(s), which holds the cylinder assembly securely in place.
FM-200 Distribution Components - Distribution components consist of the discharge nozzles used to introduce the FM-200 into a protected hazard along with the associated piping system used to connect the nozzles to the cylinder assembly.
Trim Components - Trim components complete the installation of the FM-200 system and consist of connection fittings, pressure gauge, low-pressure supervisory switch, electric valve actuator, and manual valve actuator.
Slave Arrangement Components - Slave arrangement components consist of the pneumatic valve actuator(s), actuation check valve, vent check, actuation hose, and fittings required for a multiple cylinder (slave) arrangement.
Supplemental Components - Supplemental components include the discharge pressure switch and manifold check valve. They supplement the core equipment or complete a specific multi-cylinder configuration.
Control Panel - This device monitors the condition of the electric actuator, detectors, warning devices, cylinder pressure, and any manual release and abort stations. All electric or electronic devices must connect to the control panel in order to function.
Early Warning Detection and Alarm Devices - Early warning detection devices coupled with manual release and abort stations maximize system efficiency while audible and visual alarm devices alert staff of alarm conditions.
FIRE DETECTS AND ALARMS
Fire control panel +smoke and heat detectors
Fire alarm bell +manual button,
Light warning gas discharging
Before we make offer we need follow technical,
Room size: Length width height
Better submit drawing of project
We can send offer within 24 hours after received your informations
|Working pressure|| 4.2 Mpa or 2.5Mpa|
|Discharge time|| ≤ 10s|
|Filling desity:|| ≤ 950kg/m3|
|System working power:|| AC 220V DC 24V 1A|
|System working pressure:|| 10c~55C|
|Working method|| Manual, auto, and eletrical|
1.Are you manufacturer?
2.How do you package?
(Standard export packing including):
1) PEE bag per unit
2) Outside Cartons
3.what kind of shipment?
Fire control: one week working day
bulk quality: three weeks working days
Emergency lights: two weeks working days
bulk quality: four weeks
FM200: two weeks working day
Fire pump: 25 days
6. technical support
fire alarm and fire
our project list
▸ FEW RECENT FINISHED PROJECTS
• Indonesia: Government Apartment ( Addressable and Telephone Panel)
• Cambodia: Coal Plant ( FM-200, LPCO2 System, Addressable Panel )
• Kenya: Senior High School ( Addressable and Conventional Panel)
• Bangladesh: Industrial Building ( Addressable Panel )
• Thailand: Ware House ( Addressable Panel with Beam Detectors )
• Laos: Telecommunication Center ( FM-200, Addressable Panel )
• Myanmar: Data Center ( FM-200, Addressable Panel )