Asenware Wired Gas Leakage Detector
|FOB Price:||US $6 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $6/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: AW-LPG841-4
- Conductivity Type: Non-conductivity Type
- Production Process: Integration
- IP Rating: IP44
- Certification: CE
- Name: Gas Detector
- Color: White
- Alarm Indication: Red LED Flash
- Humidity: 95%Rh
- Alarm Mode: Relay Output
- Trademark: Asenware
- Origin: Shenzhen China
- Type: Infrared Gas Sensor
- Output Signal Type: Analog Type
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Sensitivity: High
- Customized: Non-Customized
- Wire: 4 Wire
- Nature: Conventional
- Red LED Flash: -10~50oc
- Mounting Mode: Ceiling Mounted or Wall Mounted
- Operating Voltage: DC9- 24V
- Specification: CE ISO9001
- HS Code: 83111000
ASENWARE gas detector Description
The gas detector is designed for single station use or for connecting to fire alarm or security alarm panel. It is intended to detect leakage of natural gas (methane gas), town gas, and bottled gas (propane gas), coal gas or carbon monoxide. The gas detector can be mounted high (for methane gas) or low (for propane (LPG) gas).
Detect all sorts of combustible gases, natural gas (methane),
l bottled gas (propane), LPG (Liquefied petroleum Gas), LNG (Liquefied natural gas), coal gas, including town gas or carbon monoxide.
l Easy to install.
l Loud 80dB alarm and LED warning light.
l High quality durable sensor.
l Self diagnostic function by MCU intelligent software.
l Excellent reliability & High stability.
INSTALL THE DETECTOR BASE
1. Open area LPG detectors are intended for mounting on a ceiling or a wall in accordance with the fire standard in your country.
2. Attach mounting base to ceiling or wall. The base of the detector can be mounted directly onto an electrical junction box such as an octagonal (75mm, 90mm or 100mm), a round (75mm), or a square (100mm) box without using any type of mechanical adapter.
3. Position all wires flat against terminals, and fasten the wires on the terminals, See Figure 1.
4. Terminals functions description:
Terminal 6: DC24V POWER IN(Nonpolar)
Terminal 5: DC24V POWER IN(Nonpolar)
Terminal 2: Alarm out(Nonpolar)
Terminal 3: Alarm out(Nonpolar)
INSTALL THE DETECTOR HEAD
1. Align detector head alignment mark line with the base's start alignment mark line as shown in Figure 2
2. Push the detector head into the base while turning it clockwise to secure it in place.
3. Do not install the detector head until the area is thoroughly cleaned of construction debris, dusts, etc.
4. After all detectors have been installed, apply power to the control panel.
5. Test the detector(s) as described in the TESTING section of this manual.
6. Notify the proper authorities that the system is in operation.