Wired Asenware Addressable Fire Alarm Smoke Detector for Warehouse
|FOB Price:||US $13 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $13/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||200, 000 Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, cash|
- Model NO.: AW-ASD2188
- Realize Real-Time Printing: Yes
- Realize Auto-Compensation Functions: Yes
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: Guangdong, China
- Type: Fire Alarm
- Realize Digital Filtering: Yes
- Addresses Number: 100/200/324
- Trademark: Asenware
- Specification: CE
AW-ASD2188 Addressable smoke detector (Detector hereunder) is a kind of photoelectric smoke detector.
With an internal microprocessor, it supports electronic coding and is accessed through a compatible fire alarm
control panel of AW-AFP2188 via a two-wire bus.
The detector realizes real-time acquisition of the in situ smoke concentration data and sends back the data to
a fire alarm control panel. It can also receive and execute the control commands given by a fire alarm control panel.
The detector is suitable for such industrial and civil buildings that have a great deal of smoke during fires but no
smoke under normal circumstances, such as restaurants, hotels, teaching buildings, office buildings, computer rooms,
communication machine rooms, libraries and archives. It is not suitable for places with a great deal of retained dust
and water mist, places where steam and/or oil mist may be generated and places with retained smoke under normal
2. Within a single-chip microcomputer, it can process the sampling data in real-time, save the latest 144
historical data and realize a curve tracing for the field situation.
3. It has a temperature, humidity and dust accumulation drift compensation function and a sensor fault detection
function (fault reporting to fire alarm control panel).
4. Non-polarity, two-bus connection that ensures convenient installation and maintenance.
1. Executive standard: GB4715-2005
2. Operating voltage: 24V (pulse modulation)
3. Operating current: <300uA (monitoring status) or <1.5mA (alarm status
4. Wiring method: Non-polarity two-bus system (L1, L2)
5. Coding mode: It can realize electronic coding via coder in situ. Address codes 1 to 324 are available for selection.
6. Protection area: About 60m2. For details, see related provisions in GB50116-98 Code for Design of Automatic Fire Alarm System
7. Operating environment: Indoor, temperature: -10° C~+55° C;
Relative humidity: ≤ 95% (40° C± 2° C, without condensation)
Work indication: The red indicator will blink in the monitoring status or remain lit in the alarm status.
Asenware,manufacturer of fire alarm and fire suppression system since 2005.
Our headquarter is in London, UK, with factory Shenzhen, China.
We keep our best service for our customers, and have a rich experienced engineer team to design and install
for overseas project.
Addressable fire alarm system
Conventional fire alarm system (2166 series)
FM200 gas suppression system (2159 series)
Fire hose/ hose reel and cabinet
ABC powder/ CO2 fire extinguisher
Emergency light system