Addressable Fix Temperature Heat Detector Aw-Atd2188
|FOB Unit Price:||US $5 US $15|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||2000000 Units/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: AW-ATD2188
- Height: 2.2 Inch (55 Mm) Installed in Base
- Weight: 5.5 Oz. (155 G)
- Standby Current: 40µa @ 24 VDC
- Wiring Method: 2 Bus System Optical Smoke Detector
- Non-Polarized: Yes
- Trademark: Asenware
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8531100000
- Type: Heat Detector
- Diameter: 4.0 Inch (103 Mm)
- Opetating Voltage Range: 9 to 28 VDC Volts
- Certificates: CE RoHS ISO9001
- Design: OEM/ODM
- Company Type: Fire Control Equipment Manufactor
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: Guangdong, China
1. Addressable heat detector is a mated product of the 9000 series fire alarm control panels. It uses a two-bus work mode. With an internal microprocessor, it supports electronic coding.
2. The detector realizes real-time acquisition of the in situ smoke concentration data and sends back the data to a fire alarm ontrol panel.
3. It can also receive and execute the control commands given by a fire alarm control panel.
Addressable Fixed Temperature Heat Detector parameters:
1. Executive standard: GB4716-2005
2. Operating voltage: 24V (pulse modulation)
3. Operating current: <300uA (monitoring status) or <1.5mA (alarm status)
4. Product class: A2
5. Wiring method: Non-polarity two-bus system (L1, L2)
6. Coding mode: It can realize electronic coding via coder in situ. Address codes 1 to 324 are available for selection.