Addressable Fix Temperature Heat Detector Aw-Atd2188
|FOB Unit Price:||US $5 US $15|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||2000000 Units/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: AW-ATD2188
- Height: 2.2 Inch (55 Mm) Installed in Base
- Weight: 5.5 Oz. (155 G)
- Standby Current: 40µa @ 24 VDC
- Wiring Method: 2 Bus System Optical Smoke Detector
- Non-Polarized: Yes
- Trademark: Asenware
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8531100000
- Type: Heat Detector
- Diameter: 4.0 Inch (103 Mm)
- Opetating Voltage Range: 9 to 28 VDC Volts
- Certificates: CE RoHS ISO9001
- Design: OEM/ODM
- Company Type: Fire Control Equipment Manufactor
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: Guangdong, China
AW-ATD2188 addressable heat detector (Detector hereunder) is a mated product of the 2188/2100 series fire alarm
control panels. It uses a two-bus work mode. With an internal microprocessor, it supports electronic coding.
The detector realizes real-time acquisition of the in situ temperature data and sends back the data to a fire alarm
control panel. It can also receive and execute the control commands given by a fire alarm control panel. When in
a routing inspection, the detector indicator will blink.
When there is a fire in the monitored area and the temperature has reached the alarm threshold, the fire alarm
control panel will confirm a fire alarm according to the received message sent from the detector, and the detector
indicator will light at the same time to indicate a fire alarm.
The detector is suitable for such industrial and civil buildings that have a great deal of heat when fire takes place,
such as kitchens, boiler rooms, generator rooms, drying workshops and smoking rooms and is not suitable for
places with a great deal of smoke but little heat.
1. It can realize electronic coding and rewrite the address via coder in situ.
2. Within a single-chip microcomputer, it can realize real-time data acquisition and processing, realize a curve tracing for the field situation.
3. It has a temperature compensation function and a sensor fault detection function (fault reporting to fire alarm control panel).
4. Non-polarity, two-bus connection that ensures convenient installation and maintenance.
5. Designed with an upper cover and a lower cover and installed on an independent base, it can be installed, debugged and maintained conveniently.
- Executive standard: GB4715-2005;
- Operating voltage: 24V (pulse modulation);
- Operating current: <300uA (monitoring status) or <1.5mA (alarm status);
- Work indication: The red indicator will blink in the monitoring status or remain lit in the alarm status;
- Weight: about 47g;
- Product class: A2;
- External dimensions: diameter: 100mm, height: 56mm (with the base);
- Wiring method: non-polarity two-bus system (L1, L2);
- Operating environment: Indoor, temperature: 10ºC~+50ºC; relative humidity: ≤95% (40ºC±2ºC, without condensation);
- Coding mode: It can realize electronic coding via coder in situ. Address codes 1 to 324 are available for selection;
- Installation height: ≤8m;
- Protection area: about 60m². For details, see related provisions in GB50116-98 Code for Design of Automatic Fire Alarm System;
- Matched host machine: fire alarm control panel (such as AW-AFP2188, AW-AFP2100).
Asenware,manufacturer of fire alarm and fire suppression system since 2005.
Our headquarter is in London, UK, with factory Shenzhen, China.
We keep our best service for our customers, and have a rich experienced engineer team to design and install
for overseas project.
Addressable fire alarm system
Conventional fire alarm system (2166 series)
FM200 gas suppression system (2159 series)
Fire hose/ hose reel and cabinet
ABC powder/ CO2 fire extinguisher
Emergency light system